Western Mennonite School is an equal opportunity employer offering a Christ-centered education within the Anabaptist tradition. Western is located on a 45 acre campus about 10 miles from the center of the capital city of Salem, in Oregon’s picturesque Willamette Valley. Most students in the school’s grades 6-12 are from the local area; the high school also en rolls international students. Administrators work hard at fostering an atmosphere of community among both the staff and students.
Applicants are expected to model Christian commitment and faith in and out of school. To be a school leader in evangelism, discipleship, community, peace, service, social justice, and reconciliation. Actively participating in the lives of students and leading them toward the fulfillment of their potential for intellectual, emotional, and psychological growth and maturation.
- Upper level Math Teacher | JOB DESCRIPTION
- Computer Teacher/IT Manager | JOB DESCRIPTION
- We are always accepting Substitute Teacher Applications | JOB DESCRIPTION
- Seeking a Facilities and Maintenance Manager | JOB DESCRIPTION
- Bus Driver needed | JOB DESCRIPTION
Email the WMS Office or call 503-363-2000 to inquire further.