The College & Career Adviser is on campus to provide academic, career, and college advising. Some questions the guidance counselor can help answer and direct you on include:
- What classes should I take and when?
- What should I do if I’m behind in credits for graduation?
- What are possible career options that allows me to use the gifts God has given me?
- How can I develop my gifts and get real-life career experience while I’m still in high school?
- When should I take my SAT test?
- How can I decide what colleges are a good fit for me?
Volunteer & Service
• Student Athlete Information (NCAA, etc.)
Financial Aid and Scholarships