The College & Career Adviser is on campus to provide academic, career, and college advising. Some questions the guidance counselor can help answer and direct you on include:
- What classes should I take and when?
- What should I do if I’m behind in credits for graduation?
- What are possible career options that allows me to use the gifts God has given me?
- How can I develop my gifts and get real-life career experience while I’m still in high school?
- When should I take my SAT test?
- How can I decide what colleges are a good fit for me?
West Valley Hospital Foundation
Chemeketa Community College
Chemeketa Community College Foundation Scholarships 2017-2018
Scholarships awarded will be for academic year 2017-2018 (fall, winter, and spring terms)
Application period: February 1 to March 31, 2017
Important information about applying for Foundation scholarships:
- Current high school seniors can apply for Foundation scholarships, but you must first apply for admission to Chemeketa. The application can be found at chemeketa.edu.
- Foundation scholarships are open to all students. This includes students without a social security number.
- The Foundation has more than 100 scholarship funds. Students only need to fill out one application and will automatically be sorted into the scholarships they qualify for.
- This is the ONLY opportunity to apply for Chemeketa scholarships for the 2017-2018 academic year.
- If you aren’t sure about your major or program of study at the time of application, indicate your intent and elaborate in the essay section of the application.
- The Foundation reoffers scholarships throughout the academic year due to declined or canceled awards. Students should check their My Chemeketa email account weekly to avoid missing a scholarship email and acceptance deadline.
Oregon State University
Harrington Family Foundation
Harrington Family Foundation scholarship – Oregon Community Quarterback Scholarship for seniors who demonstrate an aptitude for leadership and plan to attend an in-state college, university or trade school. This is a 4-year scholarship of $2500/year! Apply at harringtonfamilyfoundaton.slideroom.com. Applications due March 31, 2017
Women for Agriculture
Tuite Law DUI Accident Scholarship to a student considering law with a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA. The due date is May 31. http://tuitelaw.com/rockford-illinois-dui-accident-lawyer/#scholarship-application
Automobiles as a hobby or career
Contact Mrs. Hull for the scholarship application.