46th Annual Benefit Auction
May 5, 2018
Oregon State Fairgrounds
For a small private school with just over 150 middle and high school stents our annual auction is everything except small! With over 800 people in attendance and more than 450 items in the live and silent auctions, over $100,000 is raised to support Western’s mission to Equip students for lives of faith and learning every year. The auction reflects the community that Western has built over the years. Many who attended for the first time are impressed by the organization, size, and atmosphere that they encounter at the State Fairgrounds.
For many people this auction is so much more than just an event to place some bids and go home. It is an opportunity to reconnect with family, classmates, teachers, mentors, coaches, and friends! We want you to show up on May 7th and feel like it is a place you belong and want to be. The theme we chose this year, “Back Where We Belong,” is to remind us of our past, the great history of the auction, the many students it has helped; but most importantly, it is to remind us to continue to look to God as we remember his faithfulness and blessings over the years. We look forward to seeing you on auction day and believe you will enjoy all the great fellowship, food, and auction items!
Each year a special project is chosen for auction bidders to give directly to. This is one of our favorite things to watch year after year as we are blown away by the generous hearts of those in attendance and we are reminded of God’s incredible faithfulness.
2018 Project: TBD | have an idea? Email us!
2017: New computers
2016: Classroom heating and cooling units
2015: Technology upgrades
2014: Cafeteria Upgrades
2013: Bus repair
All you can eat Breakfast
7:30am – 9:00am
8:00am – 2:30pm
8:00am – 12:300
Divided into four sections with various closing times
9:30 – 2:30pm
BBQ Chicken Lunch
11:00am – 1:30pm
Use your number as an open tab to
place all your bids and food purchases to pay off all at once when you leave.
Donate to the Auction!
Bidder Guide Sponsorship
10 Ways You Can Help!
- Pray. The greatest gift that you can give us is to pray!
- Bake goods. Pies (no cream or custard), or other tasty treats are needed for the Pioneer Pantry! (Free pie tins available)
- Donate quality item(s) to the auction. Make, purchase, or solicit a local business to donate a product or service.
- Be a bidder guide sponsor. Sponsors get great exposure, while helping Western keep the expenses of printing to a minimum.
- Find the Auction Item of the Day on facebook and share it.
- Eat delicious food!
- Help promote the auction. We will send you material that you can distribute to businesses and contacts in your area!
- Come to the auction! Your presence means a lot!
- Invite a friend. Bring someone new by the Pioneer booth and you both will be entered into a drawing for $50 at dutch bros!
- Pray some more! Pray for quality items, generous hearts, and for transformed lives as we pursue our mission to equip students for lives of faith and learning!
Quality items are still needed for the Live Auction, Silent Auction, and General Store, and Pioneer Pantry!Live Auction items must be valued at least $200. Silent Auction items must be valued between $20 and $200.General Store items consist of quality new and used items.
Baked goods are needed on Auction Day!
Cookies, cakes, Fudge, Pies, etc… can be dropped off at the Pioneer Pantry on auction morning.
(Please no cream or custard)
Call 503-363-2000 for more information!
Are you a new WMS Parent this year? CLICK HERE to view our Auction information letter!